Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a key antioxidant that is naturally made by the body and is found in every cell. It also helps turn glucose (sugar) into energy. Thus, ALA has two really important jobs. It can help promote healthy glucose metabolism AND stomp out free radicals. Free radicals are toxins that can cause harmful chemical reactions and damage cells in the body.
- Potent antioxidant to quench cell damaging free radicals
- Promote healthy blood sugar balance
- Therapeutic dose of 600mg ALA
- Biotin and thiamine (vitamin B1) which is needed for high doses of ALA
- Vegetable capsules
Promotes healthy glucose metabolism.
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have diabetes or any other medical condition.
Each vegetable capsules contains
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 20mg
- Biotin 200mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.