Ginkgo opens up the pathways to your mind. This remarkable plant increases circulation to the brain and keeps it well nourished to help enhance memory and concentration. Better blood flow helps even those cold fingers and toes warm up! Research into ginkgo biloba leaf extract holds promise with respect to dissolving destructive amyloid plaques. These sticky and tenacious plaques build up in the brains of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. We await the results of this important research.
- Improves circulation and oxygen to the brain and extremities
- Enhances memory and cognitive function
- High potency ginkgo leaf extract, standardized to 24% flavoglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, the extract most studied
- Enhanced with lecithin, a fat-like substance important for brain and nerve tissue
Ginkgo helps to enhance cognitive function and memory in adults.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if you are taking health products affecting blood coagulation such as blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, or vitamin E, as they may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications or natural health products for high blood pressure, diabetes, or seizures.
Each capsule contains
- Ginkgo biloba (24% flavoglycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 60mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin.