Orange Naturals Probiotics for adults is a shelf stable, high potency, multi-species and multi-strain probiotic supplement. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria or live microorganism that work by colonizing the small and large intestines. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful organisms. Research shows that certain strains of probiotics can be helpful in restoring a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and in diarrhea cases.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora
- Supports digestive health
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 14 billions live, friendly bacteria per capsule, even at the date of expiry
- Five predominant probiotic species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action
- Shelf stable; easy to take on trips as no refrigeration is needed
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Optimal levels of each species to foster healthy gut flora
- Vegetable Capsules
Temporarily modifies intestinal flora.
Adults: Take 1 - 2 capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma, This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
Each vegetable capsules contains:
- L.plantarum 4.620 Billion CFU
- L.rhamnosus 3.780 Billion CFU
- B.bifidum 2.100 Billion CFU
- B.longum 2.100 Billion CFU
- L.acidophilus 1.400 Billion CFU
Total: 14 billion CFU minimum to 40 billion CFU at time of manufacture.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Ascorbic acid, fatty acids, silicon dioxide, potato starch, vegetable capsule.