Treat haemorrhoids quickly and holistically.
Haemorrhoid Relief Cream is a natural way to decrease haemorrhoid symptoms and reduce swollen haemorrhodial tissues. This topical homeopathic remedy relieves the itching, burning and pain caused by haemorrhoids. It’s also non-irritating, so it doesn’t sting.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps relieve symptoms of itching, burning and pain due to haemorrhoids
- Reduces swelling of haemorrhoidal tissue
- Non-irritating (doesn’t burn or sting)
- No artificial colours
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
Topical homeopathic cream that helps relieve symptoms of itching, burning and pain due to haemorrhoids.
Adults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected or as needed. External use only.
Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Aesculus hippocastanum MT
- Aesculus hippocastanum 3X
- Ammonium carbonate 6CH
- Antimonium crudum 6CH
- Collinsonia canadensis MT
- Dolichos pruriens MT
- Hamamelis virginiana MT
- Hamamelis virginiana 1CH
- Hypericum perforatum 3X
- Nitricum acidum 6CH
- Paeonia officinalis MT
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Beeswax, sheabutter, calendula flower oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount).