Stinging nettle has been used for centuries in Herbal Medicine to help relieve allergy symptoms. Research has demonstrated that stinging nettle is more effective than a placebo in treating allergic rhinitis. This is likely due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties. Stinging nettle may also help speed the healing of hives through its ability to block chemicals which normally trigger the release of histamine.
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Provides all the benefits of a nutritive tonic
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Stinging Nettle herb top helps to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms and rheumatic complaints.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each ml contains 250mg of organically grown Stinging nettle (herb tops, Urtica dioica). It is a 1:4 herb top extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.