Rejuvenate! Ashwagandha is the herb that should come to mind when you are recovering from periods of exhaustion or illness. It has remarkable stress relieving and rejuvenating properties, and helps boost endurance while calming your nerves. Its only side effects are a more restful sleep and a better memory!
- Excellent rejuvenating tonic
- Supportive tonic for the nervous system
- Supportive remedy for convalescence
- Helps relieve general debility, especially with the elderly
- Sleep aid
- Memory aid
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Ashwagandha is used as a rejuvenating tonic for relief of general debility.
Adults: Take 2ml, 4 times per day on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.