Digestive inflammation? Indigestion? Think “Calendula” and think “relief”. The beautiful flower of the Calendula plant is used traditionally as a topical treatment to relieve skin inflammations. Calendula’s anti-inflammatory properties may apply internally as well. Recent German studies show that Calendula can prevent swelling and inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Relief of inflammations in digestive system
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body absorbs and metabolizes tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Calendula helps to relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
Adults: Take 2ml, 2 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or allergic to plants of the daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis). It is a 1:5 flower extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.