Meowww…Catnip is not just for cats! It helps soothe digestive complaints and relieves diarrhea, with a calming effect that will get you purring again. Catnip calms the nerves and relieves digestive spasms. Catnip has also been used traditionally to help people sweat when they have a fever, which can help rid the body of infectious agents and speed up recovery. It gives the expression “cool cat” a whole new meaning.
- Helps relieve digestive spasms
- Good for digestive upsets with gas or flatulence
- Calms and relieves nervousness
- Helpful for diarrhea
- Used traditionally in herbal medicine to help with digestive disturbances that accompany the flu
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Catnip helps to relieve nervousness and digestive spasms.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown catnip herb tops (Nepeta cataria). It is a 1:4 herb top extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.