Look for sweet dreams and a happy tummy with this soothing herb. Chamomile has been used throughout the ages to help relieve stomach upset while lulling us into sleep. It is probably one of the most relaxing herbs in the western world. When nervous tension causes digestive problems such as bloating, belching and gas, look to Chamomile for relief. Chamomile produces pretty flowers, but potent medicine.
- Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Soothes mild digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and belching
- Helps to calm
- Sleep aid
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Chamomile helps to relieve mild digestive upset and promote sleep.
Do not use chamomile if you are allergic to plants of the daisy family. If you find that you are developing any sort of allergic reaction, discontinue use. And always talk to your healthcare practitioner if your symptoms persist or get worse!
Ages 2 - 9: 2ml, 1 time per day; ages 10 - 14: 4ml, 1 time per day; ages 15 and over: 4ml, 2 times per day. Take on an empty stomach.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown chamomile flowers (Chamomilla recutita). It is a 1:4 flower extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.