Holy Basil has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries to help relieve coughs and colds. It is particularly effective at encouraging the clearing of mucous from the lungs (an expectorant). As well, Holy Basil is an adaptogen herb which can help to increase one’s energy and resistance to stress.
- Helps to relieve cold symptoms
- Acts as an expectorant – clears mucous from the lungs
- Improves resistance to stress
- Helps to increase energy
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Used traditionally in Ayurvedic Medicine as a heart tonic and for treatment of coughs and colds.
Adults: Take 3ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or attempting to conceive.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking heart or blood pressure medications, medications for diabetes, or painkillers, such as acetaminophen or acetylsalicylic acid.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown holy basil leaves (Ocimum sanctum). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.