Feeling bloated? Feeling queasy? Poor digestion? Digestion bitters are your answer to healthy digestion.
Bitter herbs increase digestive juices secretions, promote proper digestion and include Artichoke leaf, Angelica, Dandelion, Gentian root, Chamomile and many others. To be effective, take bitter herbs on the tongue to increase salivation. Angelica helps to aid digestion and relieve flatulent dyspepsia (indigestion). Artichoke and Dandelion help to stimulate the flow of bile and move the bowels. Chamomile is calming and relieves inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian is a digestive tonic which aids digestion, increases bile flow and prevents nausea. Licorice can help to relieve inflammatory conditions like gastritis and peppermint is well known as a digestive aid that also helps to relieve gas. Some of these herbs have a bitter quality to them and the act of bitter stimulation and salivation will prompt a digestive reflex of digestive juices and initiate the flow of bile flow from the stomach, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder. This digestive cascade results in better digestion and assimilation of nutrients, and relieves digestive discomforts. Bloating and fullness and flatulence will be reduced and you will be friends with your food once more.
Dilute Orange Naturals Digestion tincture in a small cup of warm water as a tea or take it straight under the tongue before meals.
- Aids digestion
- Reduces gas
- Increases bile flow
- Relieves stomachaches
- Reduces mild digestive disturbances such as gas and bloating
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Digestion tincture aids digestion and helps to relieve digestive upset.
Adults: Take 2 ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach (15 to 60 minutes before meals). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have a bile duct or bowel obstruction, acute stomach irritation, stomach or duodenal ulcers, cardiovascular, kidney, liver, or gallbladder disorders, hypokalemia, or high blood pressure.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones or anaemia. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, or UV therapy.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or hypersensitivity. May cause headaches.
Each ml contains
- Angelica* (Angelica archangelica, 1:4 root extract) 50mg
- Artichoke* (Cynara cardunculus, 1:4 leaf extract) 50mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract) 40mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract) 25mg
- Dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale, 1:4 root extract) 25mg
- Gentian* (Gentiana lute, 1:4 root extract) 25mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha x piperita, 1:4 leaf extract) 25mg *Organically grown
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.