Keep your medicine chest stocked with this amazing herb. Fennel covers a lot of bases! It has long been used to soothe digestive complaints such as gas and bloating, and calm coughs due to colds and bronchitis. For women, fennel helps relieve menstrual pain and increases milk flow in nursing mothers. It has a wonderfully calming effect on the body no matter what its application!
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances, including bloating and gas
- Helps reduce and relieve the pains associated with menses
- Acts as an expectorant to help relieve coughs due to colds
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Fennel helps relieve digestive upset and coughs due to colds.
Ages 13 and over: Take 2ml, 3 times per day, on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the carrot family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. Discontinue use if so.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown sweet fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). It is a 1:5 seed extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.