Queasy tummy? Nausea? Not digesting well? Take a little Gentian 15 minutes to an hour before you eat your meal and see how it can help! It kick starts our digestive juices and speeds up a sluggish digestive system. It even helps with flatulence! Now that’s got to be a good thing.
- Relieves digestive disturbances and dyspepsia
- Acts as a digestive tonic and bitter to stimulate the appetite and aid with digestion
- Helps to prevent nausea
- Helps to increase the flow of bile
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Gentian aids digestion and helps to relieve digestive upset.
Adults: Take 1ml, 3 times per day, 15 - 60 minutes before meals.
Do not use if you are pregnant or if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, or stomach or duodenal ulcers.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding.
May cause headaches.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown gentian root (Gentiana lutea). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water, with organically grown licorice root as a natural flavour enhancer.