Goldenseal’s bitter taste is your clue to its role in helping digestion. It stimulates appetite, relieves digestive upset and has a mild laxative effect. This herb has also been used traditionally for its natural antibiotic ability to help reduce both infections and inflammation in the digestive tract, such as symptoms one would see with gastritis. Goldenseal has the ability to help heal inflamed mucous membranes and has a mild laxative effect when needed – a truly golden herb.
- Alleviates infections or inflammatory conditions in the digestive tract
- Acts as a digestive aid
- Acts as a bitter to help stimulate appetites
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances such as dispepsia
- Mild laxative
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Goldenseal helps to relieve infectious and inflammatory conditions of the GI tract.
Adults: Take 1ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. May take up to one week to produce beneficial effects.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney or blood pressure disorder.
Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended
Each ml contains 250 mg of wildcrafted goldenseal root and rhizome (Hydrastis canadensis). It is a 1:4 root and rhizome extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water, with organically grown licorice root as a natural flavour enhancer.