Eyebright has been used traditionally for centuries for, as the name suggests, numerous complaints of the eyes. It is particularly effective for relieving runny, sore and itchy eyes due to colds or allergies. It is a natural anti-inflammatory which makes it valuable in the treatment of congestion due to hay fever, sinusitis or rhinitis. The compounds in the herb contain both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial components.
- Reduces symptoms of stinging and weeping eyes
- Relieves sore or itchy eyes due to colds or allergies
- Helpful for sinusitis and hay fever allergies
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammations of the eyes and nose, including conjunctivitis, allergies and sinusitis.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day, on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For oral use only. Do not use topically in the eyes or nose.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown eyebright aerial parts (Euphrasia officinalis). It is a 1:5 aerial parts extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.