Feeling stressed? Feeling in need of rejuvenation? Feeling old and creaky? Feeling in need of a tonic? Then Holy Basil may be the magically ‘holy’ herb that will help you put a spring back in your step and a tune in your whistle. Holy Basil has been used in Indian traditional medicine for years to help with arthritis, provide a tonic for the heart, reduce one’s reaction to stress and relieve coughs and colds.
- Helps to increase energy
- Improves resistance to stress
- Traditionally used as a heart tonic
- Aids digestion
- Relieves coughs and colds
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Holy Basil is used as a heart tonic and to help relieve coughs and colds.
Adults: Take 3ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or attempting to conceive.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking heart or blood pressure medications, medications for diabetes, or painkillers, such as acetaminophen or acetylsalicylic acid.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown holy basil leaves (Ocimum sanctum). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.