The lore of many elderly in France was that carrying a Horse Chestnut around in one’s pocket would prevent hemorrhoids and varicose veins. Probably a more effective way to deal with these ailments is to use this wonderful tincture!
- Helps to treat hemorrhoids
- Treat chronic venous insufficiency and associated symptoms
- Helps to treat varicose veins
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Horse Chestnut helps to treat haemorrhoids and varicose veins.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
May cause headaches, dizziness, gastric irritation, or itchiness.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown horse chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum). It is a 1:5 seed extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.