If someone in your household has a cough, bronchitis or stomach complaints, such as gastritis, then Licorice is a familiar flavour and time-tested traditional remedy well worth having on hand. Licorice is safe for small children, ages 4 and up, and its delicious taste makes it a very popular remedy. Liquid candy? Well, not quite, but still worth enjoying.
- Relieves chest complaints such as coughs and bronchitis
- Reduces hoarseness
- Relieves inflammation of the digestive tract such as gastritis in adults
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Licorice helps to relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
Ages 4 - 9: 3ml, 1 time per day; ages 10 - 14: 3ml, 2 times per day; ages 15 and over: 3ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 - 6 weeks.
Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have a liver disorder.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown licorice root and stolons (Glycyrrhiza glabra). It is a 1:5 root and stolon extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.