Is your liver overworked? Fatty and processed foods, alcohol and even medications can all stress your liver and make its job much harder. Your liver is one of the hardest working and most important organs in your body. It filters and clears everything your body is exposed to – food, drugs, alcohol, pollution – you name it! So give your liver some TLC and tune-up your liver with Liver Health!
Liver Health combines milk thistle, dandelion, burdock and stinging nettle to support healthy liver function. Milk thistle contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver so that it can do its housekeeping. Burdock turns on the tap and clears out waste products. It will help you sweat and urinate and detoxify. Dandelion is one of the most recommended herbs for liver detoxification and has often been referred to as both a ‘liver tonic’ and ‘blood cleanser’. Rounding up the liver cleansing team is nettle leaf, a nutritive herb that gently cleanses the body of metabolic wastes. It has a gentle, stimulating effect on the lymphatic system (the body’s waste removal system), enhancing the excretion of wastes through the kidneys. Liver Health Combo is the ultimate liver support and protectant.
- Protects the liver
- Supports liver function
- Relieves digestive disturbances
- Increases bile flow
- Acts as a nutritive tonic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Liver Health helps to support and protect liver function.
Adults: Take 3 ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have liver or gallbladder disorders or a bowel obstruction.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or hypersensitivity.
Each ml contains
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, 1:1 seed extract) 333mg per ml
- Burdock* (Arctium lappa, 1:4 root extract) 27.7mg per ml
- Dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale, 1:4 root extract) 27.7mg per ml
- Stinging Nettle* (Urtica dioica, 1:4 herb top extract) 27.7mg per ml *Organically grown
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.