From the name, it’s not hard to guess what this herb supports! Lungwort has long been used to help with bronchitis and sore throats. What’s harder to guess from the name is that it also helps relieve hemorrhoids and can act as a very mild diuretic.
- Relieves symptoms of bronchitis and excessive mucous in the upper respiratory tract
- Soothes sore throats
- Reduces hoarseness
- Relieves diarrhea
- Reduces hemorrhoids
- Acts as a mild diuretic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Lungwort helps to relieve sore throats and symptoms of bronchitis.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Each ml contains 1,000 mg of wildcrafted lungwort leaves (Pulmonaria officinalis). It is a 1:1 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.