Passionflower is a classic sleep remedy used for this purpose for over 200 years. It is especially helpful for those with overly busy minds who find it difficult to sleep or stay asleep. Teens can also benefit – it can tranquilize and settle edgy nerves, relieve muscle tension and calm extreme nervousness. Sweet dreams.
- Sleep aid
- Reduces insomnia due to mental stress
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Passionflower is used as a sleep aid in cases of stress-related insomnia.
Ages 13 and over: Take 3ml at bedtime on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks.
Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so. May cause drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in any activities requiring mental alertness.
Each ml contains 250 mg of wildcrafted passionflower herb tops (Passiflora incarnata). It is a 1:4 herb top extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.