Red Raspberry is a classic plant for women suffering from painful or profuse menstruation. It has been used in Chinese Medicine and in European and North American herbal medicine for hundreds of years. It has also been used as far away as Australia. Red Raspberry has the interesting ability to both relax tight uterine muscles and tighten those that need toning. A woman’s best friend.
- Supports health of the female organs
- Act as uterine tonic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Red Raspberry is used as a uterine tonic.
Adult women: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under medical supervision. Do not use if you are breastfeeding or if you have a history of precipitate labour.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are constipated, anaemic, or malnourished, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if you are taking ephedrine, codeine, theophylline, or any other medications.
May stimulate uterine contractions.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown red raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus). It is a 1:5 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.