An old expression advises: “the sting of the nettle is nothing compared to the pain that it heals.” Stinging Nettle is useful for a whole range of complaints such as rheumatism, seasonal allergies and the early stages of prostate complaints in men. It is a natural diuretic, so if you use this herb regularly be sure to eat foods high in potassium like bananas and fresh vegetables.
- Acts as a diuretic
- Helps relieve rheumatic complaints
- Relieves seasonal allergy symptoms
- Provides benefits of a nutritive tonic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Stinging Nettle herb top helps to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms and rheumatic complaints.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each ml contains 250mg of organically grown Stinging nettle (herb tops, Urtica dioica). It is a 1:4 herb top extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.