Stinging Nettle root, like Saw Palmetto, has been used for centuries to help men with urinary complaints. With age, many men have increasing difficulties with urination due to a condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH (enlarged prostate gland). BPH can lead to urinary frequency, urgency, weak flow, incomplete voiding and waking many times during the night to urinate. Stinging Nettle root offers relief for these all too common complaints.
- Helps with frequent urination problems
- Eases difficulty in urination related to BPH
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Stinging Nettle root helps to relieve urinary symptoms associated with early stages of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Adults: take 2 ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.