Bone Building Kids' Smoothie
A kid-friendly smoothie, that’s also rich in calcium!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 34g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¾ cup of milk (almond milk, goat's milk or cow's milk)
- ½ cup of plain yogurt (cow's yogurt, almond milk yogurt or goat's milk yogurt)
- 1 medium orange (or kiwi or ½ cup calcium fortified orange juice)
- 1-2 scoops of Orange Naturals ND Shake Kids [vanilla] powder (1 scoop age 5-9, 2 scoops age 9-12)
- 1 tbsp tahini (or almond butter)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together on high speed for 30-60 seconds. Serve with your best morning smile!
Orange Naturals https://orangenaturals.com/