Here’s a smoothie recipe to try with the sleepyheads in your household – to help you survive the morning rush. Once blended, you can even throw it into a cup with a lid and they can have it on their way to school.
Cinnamon Crunch Smoothie
A smoothie to balance blood sugar and nourish the brain.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 43g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¾ cup of milk (almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, goat's milk or cow's milk)
- ½ banana (a whole peach or whole peeled apple or ½ cup applesauce)
- ½ tbsp of MCT oil (medium chain triglyceride), coconut oil or coconut butter
- 2 droppersful of Orange Naturals Cinnamon Tincture (or ¼ tsp of cinnamon powder)
- 1-2 scoops of Orange Naturals ND Shake Kids [vanilla] powder (1 scoop age 5-9, 2 scoops age 9-12)
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together on high speed for 30-60 seconds. Serve with your best morning smile!
Orange Naturals https://orangenaturals.com/