Feeling fatigued? Iron bisglycinate in this complex is a form that is easier for many to absorb, and it comes with friendly cofactors such as B and C vitamins, which further help increase absorption. Iron bisglycinate is a chelated form of iron with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron. This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms.
- Helps prevents iron deficiency anaemia
- Supports proper red blood cell formation for energy
- Iron bisglycinate, easy to absorb and easy on the stomach
- Does not cause constipation
- 20mg of elemental Iron
- Iron enhanced with vitamin C, B6, B12 and folic acid – cofactors to help in the absorption and assimilation of iron for production of healthy red blood cells
- Vegan/vegetarian friendly
Helps to form red blood cells and to prevent iron deficiency anaemia.
Adults: Take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
May cause constipation, diarrhoea, or vomiting.
Each vegetable capsules contains
- Iron (iron bisglycinate) 20mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 42mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400mcg
- Folic acid (folate) 200mcg
- Copper (copper citrate) 35mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.