Omega-3 EPA delivers a mighty 2200 mg of EPA and 450 mg of DHA in just one teaspoon.
Our formula is certified by iFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) so you can be sure you’re getting the best stability, potency and purity in each daily dose.
There are two types of omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil – EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). While both are important, EPA in a higher ratio to DHA plays an essential role in reducing inflammation, and is particularly helpful for those who experience issues with cardiovascular function. It has also been shown to offer mood-boosting benefits.
- Helpful for assisting with inflammation
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Supports cognitive health
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- 2200 mg EPA and 450 mg DHA in just one teaspoon
- IFOS certified to meet the highest quality standards and guarantee stability, potency and purity
- Blended with antioxidants to maintain freshness in every dose
- 40 servings in each 150 ml bottle
- Naturally flavoured with no fishy aftertaste
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children and adolescents (1-18 years): Take 1/2 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening. Maintains optimal peak freshness for thirty days.
Each teaspoon (5ml) contains
(from anchovies, sardines, mackerels) 4400mg
Omega-3 fatty acids 2850mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid 2200mg
Docosahexaenoic acid 450mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), mixed tocopherol concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, monk fruit extract, natural goji fruit and lemonade flavour.