Feeling bloated? Poor digestion? If food is your foe instead of your friend, then turn to Artichoke. Artichoke (also known as Globe Artichoke) is a digestive remedy that stimulates your liver to produce bile, which is essential for the breakdown and digestion of fats. Poor fat digestion can lead to gas, bloating, constipation and overall discomfort after meals. Give Artichoke a try and you may just be friends with your food once more!
- Relieves digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia
- Helps increase bile flow
- Aids with the digestion of fats
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Artichoke helps to relieve digestive upset and increase bile flow.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the daisy family or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have gallstones.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown artichoke leaf (Cynara cardunculus). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.