Fighting an infection? Then Echinacea should be the number one herb that springs to mind. Echinacea has been used for hundreds of years to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Modern science has caught up with tradition and recognizes Echinacea’s power to relieve the miserable symptoms of a cold and shorten the length of time that you are out of commission. Few other plants are as beneficial in their immune-boosting power. This one is a must for every medicine cabinet.
- Relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps fight infections
- Helps relieve cold symptoms
- Shortens the duration of cold and flu
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Echinacea helps to relieve and shorten the duration of cold symptoms.
Ages 5 - 14: Take 2ml, 1 time per day; ages 15 and over: 2 ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen; and prior to use if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.