Traditionally, Eyebright has been used for stubborn stuffed up noses, hay fever and sinusitis. But the “eye” in Eyebright reveals it is a key remedy for a wide range of eye conditions, including pink eye, stinging and weeping eyes, and chronic inflammation. Certain compounds in this herb are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. When colds or allergies are causing runny, sore or itchy eyes, stop rubbing and reach for Eyebright!
- Reduces the sensation of stinging and weeping eyes
- Helps relieve runny, sore or itchy eyes due to colds or allergies
- May be helpful for congestion due to hay fever or sinusitis
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Eyebright helps to relieve inflammation of the eyes and nose.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day, on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For oral use only. Do not use topically in the eyes or nose.
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown eyebright aerial parts (Euphrasia officinalis). It is a 1:5 aerial parts extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.