Had a rough week or tough work-out? This powerhouse herb is a tonic for those who have faced a spell of undue demands – whether physical or mental. It has a growing reputation for helping the whole body deal with really stressful exposures such as heat, cold, physical exhaustion, viruses, bacteria, chemicals, extreme working conditions, noise and pollution. That is quite the tonic! In Asia it’s called the “King of Herbs”. In herbal medicine, Siberian Ginseng is referred to as an “adaptogen” herb. This means that it helps to normalize and rebalance the body. It is also an immune stimulant. Treat yourself royally with this commanding herb.
- Helps the body to deal with abnormal physical stress
- Improves mental and physical performance
- Acts as a tonic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Siberian Ginseng helps to improve mental and physical performance after periods of exertion.
Adults: Take 3ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any type of acute infection, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of children.
Each ml contains 250 mg of wildcrafted Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.