Feeling stressed? Feeling in need of rejuvenation? Feeling old and creaky? Feeling in need of a tonic? Then Holy Basil may be the magically ‘holy’ herb that will help you put a spring back in your step and a tune in your whistle. Holy Basil has been used in Indian traditional medicine for years to help with arthritis, provide a tonic for the heart, reduce one’s reaction to stress and relieve coughs and colds.
- Helps to increase energy
- Improves resistance to stress
- Traditionally used as a heart tonic
- Aids digestion
- Relieves coughs and colds
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Holy Basil is used as a heart tonic and to help relieve coughs and colds.
Adults: Take 3ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen; and prior to use if you have a heart condition or diabetes, or if you are breastfeeding.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown holy basil leaves (Ocimum sanctum). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.