Hops are famous for their sedative powers and ability to help those suffering from insomnia. Their bitter taste aids digestion and calms an overly excitable digestive tract and nervous system. A truly Zen herb.
- Relieves nervousness
- Acts as a sedative
- Helps as a sleep aid
- Aids digestion and improves appetite
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Hops helps to relieve nervousness and promote sleep.
Ages 12 and over: as a sleep aid, take 2ml at bedtime on an empty stomach. To help relieve nervousness, take 2ml, 2 times per day on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have depression or related diseases, or if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks.
Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
May cause drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in any activities requiring mental alertness.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus). It is a 1:4 strobile extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.