Most of us are familiar with the relief that Peppermint brings to one’s digestion – especially if there’s gas or colicky cramps at play. But a strong cup of Peppermint tea can also put a stop to nausea and vomiting. Add the tincture to hot water and not only will you make a delicious tea, but you will concoct something that can calm queasy stomachs and help put a stop to indigestion.
- Aids digestion
- Relieves gas and heartburn
- Calms queasy stomachs
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Peppermint aids digestion and helps to relieve digestive upset.
Ages 2 - 4: 1ml, 1 time per day; ages 5 - 14: 1ml, 3 times per day; ages 15 and over: 2ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have anaemia or gallstones.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown peppermint leaves (Mentha x piperita). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.